Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a Start!

Well, I've decided to finally join the "bloggers". I know that I will not update as much as most people I know but it's a start. I really like the countdown on the top. We went to the doctor yesterday and was informed that I had been counting wrong. So here we are at week 17, we thought we were a week farther. We set the appointment for the ultrasound to find out the sex on Tuesday October 28th. Our gut feeling is a girl but we won't know for sure until then. Check back then!

3 comments:

Jacey said...

Yeah! I'm so excited you are blogging! We'll all bug each other to update now. Nikki gets on my case when I don't update and now that they're in Spokane we can bug her.

The Viehweg's said...

Hey now, I have to go to the library to do any updates!! Jen, Jacey is right, since we are so far away I will need more updates.

The Viehweg's said...

Ok, I don't even have my own computer here and I still have newer posts than you. I am positive that you have something post worthy to talk about!!!